Last Man Standing Competition
Despite being mid-cricket season, the football season is now only a month away. As a little bit of fun on the side, as well as being a club fundraiser Adam Page is going to run a "Last Man Standing" prediction competition. For those of you unfamiliar with the concept I have provided the full rules below, but the concept is simple - £10 buy in, pick a team from 92 each week, if they win you progress to the next week, if your team loses or draws, you're out. You can only pick each 92 team ONCE.
The winning pot will be split 50/50 with the club.
The 1st week will be weekend 12-15th August when all 92 teams play.
If you want to play - please pay Adam Page £10 cash, or alternatively transfer to his bank account (details below), but PLEASE put your name in ref and let him know via email@example.com - he will provide weekly email updates when the competition has started.
A S Page
07 01 16
1. Entry fee must be paid before Week 1 commences.
2. Each week, simply pick ONE team to win out of the 92 teams in the Premier League and Football league (League games only). – if your team wins, you go through; lose or draw and you’re out. You can send your selection via text, email, facebook etc.
3. You cannot pick that team again, so be tactical on who and when you pick.
4. If your team’s game is postponed you are automatically put through to the next round.
5. Forget to pick a team, you’ll get the first team alphabetically that you’ve yet to pick.
6. Games must be played on a Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
7. Deadline to pick a team would usually be Friday 5pm. However this could sometimes change, I will however give you notice on when the deadline is brought forward.
8. If all players are out during a week, then the pot will rollover and a new last man standing competition will be run, with everybody paying an entry fee again.
9. If a new player wants to take in a last man standing competition that as rolled over, then they must pay the amount of last man standings that have taken part which has been added to the pot. i.e 2 last man standings £20 and so on.
10. If 1 player remains in the competition, they then win the pot which has been added up, minus 50% which will be donated to Orpington Cricket Club.
Please feel free to open this up to any family / friends etc.